Exhibition and Screening in The Yebisu International Festival for Art & Alternative Visions 2018
Mako Idemitsu’s works will be exhibited and screened in The Yebisu International Festival for Art & Alternative Visions 2018 at Tokyo Photographic Art Museum. There will be a exhibition and program screening of her works as well as screening-after-talk with Mako herself and some critics (depending on the screening date). We hope to see you in the festival !!!
The festival exhibition is free admission, and screening programs will be charged. You can get advance tickets in discounted price, so we advise you to purchase tickets in advance. You can buy ticket at nearest convenience stores (Seven-Eleven and Circle K ) , Ticket PIA counters, or through website. (P-code: 763-266) Please read the festival ticket information for more details.
Mako Idmitsu Screening
If invisible, I visualize. Works by Idemitsu Mako
- 2/12 Monday 11:30〜
- after talk with Mako Idemitsu
- 2/18 Sunday 11:30〜
- after talk with Akihiko Morishita
- 2/23 Friday 18:30〜
- after talk with Katsuyuki Hattori
7 Screening Works
- 《WOMAN’S HOUSE》1972/13min40sec
- 《What a Woman Made》1973/11min
- 《INNER MAN》1972/3min40sec
- 《Another Day of a House Wife 》1977/9min50sec/with English-subtitle
- 《SOMETHING WITHIN ME》1975/9min30sec
- 《Hideo, it’s me, Mama!》1983/27min/with English-subtitle
- 《AT SANTA MONICA 3》1975/15min30sec
screening time 1 hour 30 min + after talk 30 min
《At Yukigaya 2》1974
Originally made as a screening film work. 《At Yukigaya 2》has been reprinted from original negative and digitized as High Definition video. We hope you enjoy immersive experience of mono-chrome/high contrast image.
- TOKYO PHOTOGRAPHIC ART MUSEUM 3F Exhibition Room
- More infomation at the festival website here
2018年2月7日 @ 1:04 AM
I just tried to email you on the contact section of this website but the page doesn’t seem to be working. Can you please send our email address to your address?
2018年2月7日 @ 1:36 AM
Thank you for contacting Mako Idemitsu. Your message was forwarded to the artist. I edited your email address in the message for safety concern. She may email you back in a few days. Studio Idemitsu