Feminist Films of Work & Protest
Feminist Films of Work & Protest is a collaborative project between Jupiter Woods and Another Gaze held December 15th, 2019. Mako Idemits’s At Any Place 4 was screened in digital format. 5 other works were compiled with a theme of Women’s work and the relationship between the narration of labour and protest; after the show there was a discussion on the theme.
List of works
- Madeline Anderson, I Am Somebody, 1969, 28 min.
- Joyce Wieland, Solidarity, 1973, 11 min.
- Tanya Syed, Chameleon, 1990, 5 min.
- Bea Haut, Arm, Flexion, Extension, 2011, 2 min.
- Cecilia Mangini, Essere Donne, 1965, 28 min.
- Mako Idemitsu, At Any Place 4, 1978, 12 min.